Become a member of the Canadian Marine Industry Foundation
and help improve the awareness of career opportunities in the marine industry and ultimately improve recruitment outcomes in your own organization.
The Foundation offers your organization the opportunity to:
- Play a part in a unique private / public sector partnership to reach, engage and recruit the right candidates for careers in the marine industry
- Provide content and gain corporate visibility
- Highlight job openings in your organization (links to your career pages)
- Publicize scholarships, bursaries, apprenticeships and work-experience opportunities offered by your organization
- Serve as an ambassador to guide the Imagine Marine campaign to spark the imagination of youth to consider careers in our industry.
Membership in the Foundation is structured to accommodate both private sector and public sector interests, and is open to employers, job seekers and those who want to find out more about the many facets of the marine industry. This includes:
Members will be recognized according to the following scale of annual contributions: Membership Level
- Government: available to Federal, Provincial, Regional and Municipal government departments and agencies.
- Corporations: for companies engaged in providing marine transportation services and supplying services or equipment to the industry.
- Academic Bodies: for academic and educational institutions engaged in providing training and professional development services to further academic excellence in the field of marine transportation.
- Associations: for industry trade groups, business associations, youth organizations, clubs and fraternities that represent various interest groups within the marine industry and those organizations that are interested in furthering the purposes of the Foundation.
- Individuals: for persons who are interested in the marine industry and wish to help advance the mission of the Foundation (e.g. students, educators, active and retired employees of companies).
| Annual Contribution Champion
| $15,000 + Leader
| $10,000 Patron
| $5,000 Supporter
| $2,500 Associate
| $1,000 Individual or Student
| No charge To become a member or to receive further information, please contact Marc-André Poisson T
613.408.3380 Raymond Johnston T